Clearance Spill Control Pallets
Clearance Spill Control Pallets with Drain
Stock Number = SBA852
Sale Price = $172.00
FOB Surrey BC Warehouse
Regular Price = $529.00
- Length: 49″
- Width: 25″
- Height: 18″
- Spill Capacity: 66 US gal.
- Load Capacity: 2500 lbs.
- With/Without Drain: WITH DRAIN
- Colour: Yellow
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Eco-friendly pallets are made of up to 100% recycled polyethylene, making them twice as good for the environment!
- They not only protect against groundwater contamination, they also utilize post-industrial material that might have otherwise been discarded into the waste stream
- Quality engineered with a robust design, pallets withstand the toughest environments for superior spill control
- Durable, UV-protected EcoPolyBlend ™ polyethylene is nearly impervious to chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents
- Seamless construction eliminates leaks even if a 55-gallon (200 L) drum fails and completely empties its contents
- Fully compliant, Justrite® EcoPolyBlend ™ Pallets feature oversized leak proof sumps that meet or exceed regulations
- Sturdy, removable grates are nearly 2 1/2″ (64 mm) thick for superior crack resistance
- Self-locating, they reduce the chance of grate “ride-up” and remove for quick sump inspection and cleaning
- 2-drum and 4-drum square pallets include wide forklift pockets for easy relocation
- Square pallet may be equipped with an optional ramp to facilitate loading and unloading of heavy drums
- Yellow = For high visibility or liquid segregation when desired; material content consist of virgin poly sumps with 100% recycled grates resulting in a total of 35% recycled content.