- Increase surveillance and prevent accidents due to blind corners
- Constructed of acrylic for added durability
- All mirrors have a black protective edge and hanging clips
- Full dome mirrors come with hanging chains and hooks
- All mirrors are open-topped
Dome mirrors are specifically designed to help increase surveillance and prevent accidents due to blind corners. This type of mirror is especially ideal for industrial and commercial applications, as it is constructed from acrylic for added durability.
Some of the industries and applications dome mirrors are perfect for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Shipping industry
- Retail industry
All dome mirrors are available in full dome, half dome, and quarter dome models and come complete with a black protective edge and hanging clips. Full dome mirrors also come with hanging chains and hooks for easy installation. Dome mirrors are also open-topped, allowing them to sit flush to the ceiling. This type of mirror is available in a selection of different diameters (20″, 24″, 31″, and 47″), making it easy to find the perfect fit for your specific needs.
- 360° 4 Way Intersections
- 180° “T” Intersections
- 90° Corner Intersections