- Designed with 8 contoured seat and back
- 3-way back adjustment provides user comfort
- Seat and back are made with a solid 3/4″ plywood frame and fastened together with T nuts
- Standard 100% polypylene black fabric upholstery
- One piece durable plastic base with chrome footrest
- Two pneumatic gas levers simplify height adjustment from 24 1/2″ to 30″ and ergonomic tilt
- With casters
Drafting stools are ideal for both commercial and industrial applications because they provide optimal support and comfort to the user. This type of chair is specifically designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in even the toughest warehouse environment.
Some of the applications and industries drafting stools are perfect for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Industrial applications
- Education industry
- Medical industry
All drafting stools are designed with an eight contoured seat and back, as well as a three-way back adjustment, making it easy to custom fit the chair to your specific needs. This type of chair is constructed from a seat and back made from a solid 3/4″ plywood frame that is fastened together with T nuts, as well as a one-piece durable plastic base with a chrome footrest. Drafting stools also feature two pneumatic gas levers for simplified height adjustment (from 24 1/2″ to 30″) and ergonomic tilt. All drafting stools come fully equipped with casters and the standard 100% polypyrene black fabric upholstery.