- The adjustable models allow flexible horizontal and vertical positioning
- 1 1/2″, 14-gauge square steel tubing
- Two-piece wall bracket assures secure mounting
- Available with either metal head or with a “cool to the touch” polycarbonate head that will not dent or break
- Comes with wire lamp guard
- PAR-38 lamp not included
Loading lights are the perfect dock equipment for industrial and commercial warehouses that deal with nighttime loading and unloading applications. Through providing extra lighting on the dock, loading lights are able to create a safer and more secure work environment.
Loading lights are ideal for a wide range of industries and applications, such as:
- Warehouse applications
- Shipping industry
- Retail industry
This type of dock equipment comes with flexible horizontal and vertical positioning and is available with either a metal head or a cool-to-the-touch polycarbonate head that will not dent or break. All loading lamps are constructed from 1 1/2″ 14-gauge square steel tubing and come complete with a wire lamp guard. With the use of a two-piece wall bracket, loading lamps can be easily and securely mounted. Loading lamps are available with a selection of different arm lengths (24″, 40″, 60″, and 96″), making it easy to find the perfect fit for your specific needs.
|Stock Number||Arm Length|