$18.40 – $7,585.10
- Perfectly balanced to roll forward when released and dump completely, then automatically return to upright, locked position
- Reinforced steel locking latch with spring loaded safety catch
- Formed smooth edge around top and pouring lip for extra strength and safety
- All-welded steel plate construction designed for forklift handling of heavy/bulky scrap
- Comes with Safety Pull Chain and Anti-Tip Retainer Chain
- Red rust-resistant finish
- Hoppers also available in 3/16″ and 1/4″ Steel
- Casters for Hoppers are available in 6″ or 8″ and come with 2 rigid and 2 swivel
- Capacity: 4000 lbs
- Conforms to ANSI/TSDF B56.1 Safety Standard
Self-dumping hoppers are made from an all-welded steel plate construction that is specifically designed for the forklift handling of heavy, bulky scrap materials. This type of steel hopper is ideal for both industrial and commercial applications, as it is built to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use in even the harshest warehouse environments.
Some of the industries and applications self-dumping hoppers are perfect for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Electronic industry
- Construction industry
- Automotive industry
All self-dumping steel hoppers are perfectly balanced, so that they can easily roll forward, when released, and dump completely before automatically returning to an upright, locked position. This type of steel hopper comes fully equipped with a reinforced steel locking latch with a spring-loaded safety catch; a formed smooth edge and pouring lip on the top for extra strength and safety; a safety pull chain; an anti-tip retainer chain; and a red rust-resistant finish.
Self-dumping steel hoppers are also available in 3/16″ and 1/4″ steel and can be equipped with either 6″ or 8″ (2 rigid and 2 swivel) casters. With a standard capacity of 4000 lbs, this type of steel hopper offers strength and durability that you can depend on.
H x W x L
|800/SDH050||1/2||32″ x 45″ x 49″||10 Ga.||385|
|800/SDH075||3/4||35″ x 41″ x 58″||10 Ga.||420|
|800/SDH100||1||43″ x 41″ x 63″||10 Ga.||505|
|800/SDH150||1 1/2||43″ x 53″ x 63″||10 Ga.||560|
|800/SDH200||2||43″ x 65″ x 63″||10 Ga.||610|
|800/SDH300||3||55″ x 65″ x 79″||10 Ga.||850|
|800/SDH400||4||63″ x 65″ x 79″||10 Ga.||970|
|Caster Type||Caster Size|
|Model Number||Fits Hopper Size||Wt. Lbs|
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.