The R-Go Motorized Toolbox
Our motorized toolbox was specially designed to safely transport heavy loads over long distances. With variable speeds, emergency stop, automatic stop, horn, our One-Drawer-at-a-Time System and integrated lock-in mechanism, all our user safety features have been integrated to prevent collisions with people and surrounding objects. Upon releasing the handle, the electromagnetic brakes stop the toolbox immediately on both flat and sloped surfaces.
- Easy and safe transportation over long distances
- Reduced risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Automatic braking via an electromagnetic brake system
- Three maximum speeds
- Easy to use
With a capacity of 400lb. per drawer and a lifetime warranty on the sliding mechanism, Rousseau toolboxes are market-leading products. They are also completely customizable, including a choice of 20 standard colors, dimensions, work surfaces, drawer compartments and corner bumpers.
With Rousseau motorized toolboxes, you can transport large loads incredibly safely and securely. When considering monetary and human costs – as well as the short-, medium- and long-term effects of MSD – a motorized toolbox is a wise choice.
1 3 speed rotating handle
2. Warning sound
3. 2 amp USB port
4. Battery life indicator
5. Emergency stop button
6. Corner bumper
7. 6″ ultra-quiet wheels
8. 8″ non-marking rubber filled motorized wheels
9. Electronic or standard lock
Ideal for a range of environments:
Move About Effortlessly
Maintain an Ergonomic Posture
Efficient Storage for your Equipment
- The motorized toolbox can climb slopes of up to 6°.
- This is equivalent to a ratio of about 1 in 10 (vertical/horizontal).
Huge selection of colours available: