Gravity Flow Roller Racks
- Uses gravity and roller system to convey pallets for easy pickup
- No special forklifts required
- Perfect for manufacturing and shipping facilities
- Ideal solution for facilities requiring high density storage and easy access to product
- Decreases the amount of forklift travel required to prepare product for shipping
- First-in, first-out system is perfect for date sensitive goods
Gravity flow roller racks are designed to create efficient and easy to access staging areas for loading trucks and distributing goods by offering high density storage solutions that convey goods from one section of a warehouse to another. Flow racking reduces the amount of warehouse traffic and increases the amount of storage space available, and the segregated lanes simplify the process of preparing orders and help to cut back on shipping errors. These racking systems consist of long tracks of rollers that feed pallets from one end of the rack to the other using gravity, speeding up picking and loading times.
Some of the applications and industries that pallet flow racking is perfect for include:
- Distribution Centers
- Food Processing Centers
Pallet flow racking is typically used to create a simple conveyor system that eliminates the need for forklifts to travel across a warehouse, saving time, resources, and creating a safer work environment. Pallet flow racks are able to accommodate various sizes of pallets and can be stacked on top of one another in order to create more storage and staging areas.
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.