Paint Storage Cabinets
- Multiple shelves are ideal for 1 – gallon paint cans (Class III Liquids)
- Cabinets are available in 20, 40, 60 and 96 – gallon capacities
- U-LocTM handle comes with double key set or accepts optional padlock for greater security
- Haz-AlertTM reflective warning labels offer visibility under dark conditions
- Durable red powder coat finish easily identifies contest and is highly chemical resistant
- FM approved
- Meets NFPA and OSHA regulations
Paint storage cabinets come complete with a durable, highly chemical resistant red powder-coat finish designed to clearly identify the cabinet contents. This type of cabinet is ideal for both commercial and industrial applications in even the toughest warehouse environment.
Paint storage cabinets are perfect for a wide range of applications and industries, including:
- Warehouse applications
- Storage rooms
- Tool cribs
- Retail industry
- Automotive industry
All paint storage cabinets come with multiple shelves that are ideal for 1-gallon paint cans (Class III Liquids), Haz-AlertTM reflective warning labels for visibility under dark conditions, and a U-LocTM handle with a double set of keys. Paint storage cabinets can easily be equipped with an optional padlock for greater security and are available in a range of different capacities (20, 40, 60, and 96-gallons). All paint storage cabinets are FM approved and designed to meet and exceed all NFPA and OSHA regulations.
W” x D” x H”
|20||2||23 1/4 x 18 x 44|
|40||3||43 x 18 x 44|
|60||5||43 x 18 x 65|
|96||5||34 x 34 x 65|
|SAP839||Extra Shelf for 40 – Gallon Cabinets|
|SAQ028||Extra Shelf for 60 – Gallon Cabinets|
*Codes state that not more than 60 gallons may be Class I and Class II liquids*
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.