Heavy-Duty Storage Bins
One of the most popular containers on the market, designed for the storage of high-density small parts. Made with injection molded heavy-duty FDA approved polypropylene, heavy-duty storage bins resist oil, grease and are unaffected by most chemicals for long term performance.
- Made with injection molded heavy-duty FDA approved polypropylene
- Bins resist oil, grease and are unaffected by most chemicals
- Guaranteed not to break
- Double-wall construction for long term performance
- Recessed grip handle on back for easier manual handling
- Reinforced rib design prevents spreading when stacked or loaded
- Molded lip at rear for use with louvered panels
- Extra wide stacking ledge prevents slippage
- Molded slots for I.D. labels
- Optional dividers increase versatility
- Uniform tare weight ideal for weigh counting
- Available in Red/Blue/Yellow/Green
Learn more from the Product Guide (PDF)
Heavy-duty storage bins are made from heavy-duty polypropylene, making them the perfect storage option for both commercial and industrial applications. This type of plastic bin is guaranteed not to break, even after being handled on a daily basis in one of the toughest warehouse environments.
Some of the industries and applications heavy-duty plastic stackable containers are ideal for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Storage rooms
- Tool cribs
- Education industry
- Medical industry
- Retail industry
- Automotive industry
All heavy-duty storage bins feature a reinforced rib design that is specifically designed to prevent spreading when stacked or loaded, as well as a molded lip in the back for use with louvered panels. This type of plastic bin also offers an extra wide stacking ledge to prevent slippage and molded slots for ID labels. Heavy-duty plastic stackable containers are water proof and oil/chemical resistant.
This type of plastic bin is available in a wide range of dimensions and colours (red, blue, yellow, and green), making it easy to find the perfect fit for your specific needs. Heavy-duty plastic stackable containers can be equipped with optional dividers for increased versatility and offer a uniform tare weight that is ideal for weigh counting.
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.