Heavy Duty Bulk Box
- Feature steel corner hit plates to deflect fork tines
- Three recessed steel base runners for added stacking strength
- Drop-doors and four-way forklift entry improve ergonomics and handling efficiency
- Superior durability for reliable performance
- Customization and identification options available
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- 100% recyclable HDPE
- Capacity – 2,500 lbs
- Lids available for all models
Heavy-duty bulk boxes are made from 100% recyclable HDPE and are backed by a one-year limited warranty. This type of plastic bin is perfect for both industrial and commercial applications because they offer superior durability for reliable performance in even the harshest work environments.
Heavy-duty bulk boxes are perfect for a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Warehouse applications
- Storage rooms
- Tool cribs
- Automotive industry
- Military applications
All heavy-duty bulk boxes are specifically designed for optimizing space usage and reducing costs on returned freight by collapsing flat in a matter of seconds. Heavy-duty bulk boxes can also be stacked for storage and return shipments and come complete with hand-hold areas for a comfortable grip. This type of plastic bin features steel corner hit plates for deflecting fork tines, three recessed steel base runners for extra strength, as well as drop-doors and four-way forklift entry for improved ergonomics and handling efficiency.
Heavy-duty bulk boxes can easily be customized with identification options and lids, making it easy to find the right fit for your specific needs. With a weight capacity of up to 2,500 lbs and a range of different dimensions to choose from, heavy-duty bulk boxes are the perfect solution for a wide range of different applications.