Flammable Storage Cabinets
$1,032.60 – $2,778.70
- Double-wall 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1 1/2″ air space
- Dual 2″ capped vents with flame arrestors
- Full-height piano hinges open a full 180° for easy access
- Recessed handle
- 2″ high leak proof door sill
- All shelves are adjustable on 2 1/2″ centers
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Tough corrosive resistant finish
- Standard Met: FM/NFPA/OSHA
- Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA standard 1910 106 for storage for class I, II and III liquids
Flammable storage cabinets are made from a double wall welded 18-gauge steel construction with 1 1/2″ of insulating air space. This type of cabinet is ideal for both industrial and commercial applications, as it offers the strength and durability needed to stand up to the toughest warehouse environments.
Some of the industries and applications flammable storage cabinets are ideal for are:
- Warehouse applications
- Storage rooms
- Tool cribs
- Military applications
- Industrial buildings
- Medical industry
All flammable storage cabinets come fully equipped with latching doors for easy and secure closure, as well as a recessed handle that comes with two keys. This type of cabinet also comes with two 2″ flame arrestor vents, a ground wire connection screw, a 2″ deep leak-proof sill, adjustable leveler legs, and galvanized shelves for the safe storage of flammable products. With a tough corrosive resistant finish and warning labels, these cabinets offer high visibility even under dark conditions. All flammable storage cabinets are FM approved and are designed to meet and exceed NFPA and OSHA requirements.
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.