- Handle large and odd shaped loads with increased stability and minimum damage
- Available in 4″, 5″, 6″ fork widths, lengths are from 54″ to 96″
- Easy to use slide-on design
- Fork fits up to 2″ thick
- Convenient on/off design
- Locking bar keeps extensions in place
- Fork extensions not to exceed 50% more than existing fork
- Wall Brackets available, ML282
Fork extensions are perfect for both commercial and industrial forklift applications that require the handling of large or odd shaped loads. Through providing increased stability and minimum damage, fork extensions make it easy to transport goods from one location to the next.
Some of the applications and industries fork extensions are ideal for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Shipping industry
- Retail industry
All fork extensions feature an easy to use slide-on design that fits forks up to 2″ thick and a locking bar that keeps the extensions firmly in place when in use. This type of dock equipment is available in 4″, 5″, and 6″ fork widths, as well as lengths ranging from 54″ to 96″. When selecting fork extensions for your forklift, it is important to ensure that the extensions do not exceed 50% more than the existing fork. Fork extensions are also available with wall brackets.