- Powder-coated standard “Unitran Safety Blue”
- Side-Step models are designed to be installed with the top tread level with the floor being served. Grab rungs continue for four feet above the top tread, for safety as per OSHA requirements. They are designed to be mounted beside truck loading doors to provide safer access without obstructing the door opening.
- Walk-Through models have the top tread flush with dock or mezzanine floor, for safety, as per OSHA requirements. Projection from wall is 6″ clear.
- Floor Mounts are available. Add FM to model number and specify exact mezzanine height.
- Grip-Tread steps are 18″ wide by 1 1/4″ deep by 1 1/2″ high one-piece steel with self-cleaning, perforated, raised buttons for slip-resistant footing.
Dock ladders are the perfect solution for providing safe and easy access to docks and mezzanines in even the busiest warehouse environment. All dock ladders come fully equipped with a Unitran Safety Blue powder-coat finish designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use, as well as to prevent rusting.
Some of the industries and applications dock ladders are ideal for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Shipping industry
- Retail industry
All dock ladders are made from a sturdy, all welded steel construction and are available in nineteen standards lengths, ranging from two to twenty steps. Each step comes complete with skid resistant, perforated raised button grip treads that are 1 1/4″ deep and 18″ wide and 1 1/2″ high for added security. These treads are made from a one-piece steel construction that is self-cleaning, perforated, and slip-resistant. This type of dock equipment is available in two standard models: side-step models and walk-through models.
Side-step models are the perfect option for mounting beside truck loading doors, as they provide safer access without obstructing the door opening. This type of dock ladder is designed to be installed with the top tread level to the floor being served and comes complete with grab rungs that continue four feet above the top tread, as per OSHA requirements.
Walk-through models need a 6″ clear projection from the wall and are designed to have the top tread sit flush with the dock or mezzanine floor, as per OSHA requirements.
Both types of dock ladders are available with additional floor mounts (add FM to the model number and specify exact mezzanine height when ordering) and are shipped complete for quick installation purposes.
|Number of Treads||Side-Step Models||Wall-Mount Walk-Through|
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.