Mobile Lift Tables
$1,878.40 – $4,653.50
Standard Dandy Lift
- The Dandy Lift offers the ideal solution to reliable, economic lifting over years of service
- Pivot points have hardened pins in lifetime lubrication bearings
- Simple grouped controls make tables easy to operate
- Hard chrome-plated pistons and rods resist rust and corrosion for dependability and long life
- Honed heavy-walled cylinders improve both seal performance and durability
Low Profile Dandy Lift
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses and repair shops
- Fully lowered height of only 3 1/8″
- Platform fits easily under most skids and wire baskets
- Comes with 2 rigid and 2 swivel rubber casters
- Floor lock break is standard
- Ability to lift loads of 1100 lbs.
- Lift height: 29 1/2″
Both types of mobile lift tables available—standard dandy lift and low profile dandy lift—are designed to provide a reliable, economic lifting solution that will last for years of service. This type of lift is especially ideal for commercial and industrial applications, as it can easily stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use in even the toughest work environment.
Some of the different applications and industries mobile lift tables are perfect for include:
- Warehouse applications
- Retail industry
- Electronic industry
- Shipping industry
The standard dandy lift mobile lift table offers simple grouped controls, making the operation of the table extremely easy and straight forward. All standard dandy lifts come with hard chrome-plated pistons and rods that are designed to resist rust and corrosion for a higher level of dependability. This type of mobile lift table also features honed heavy-walled cylinders for improved seal performance and durability, as well as pivot points with hardened pins in lifetime lubrication bearings.
Low profile dandy lifts are especially ideal for use in factories, warehouses, and repair shops, as the platform can easily fit under most skids and wire baskets. This type of mobile lift table offers a lift height of 29 1/2″ and a lowered height of only 3 1/8″. All low profile dandy lifts offer a weight capacity of 1100 lbs and come complete with two rigid and two swivel casters, as well as a standard floor lock break.
W” x L”
W” x L”
|MA431||330||8 3/10″ x 29″||17 7/10 x 28||17 7/10 x 37 7/10|
|MA432||550||9 1/2″ x 31 4/5″||19 7/10 x 31 1/2||19 7/10 x 38 1/5|
|MA421||770||13 3/5″ x 49 4/5″||23 3/5 x 35 4/5||23 3/5 x 42 1/10|
|MA422||1100||11 4/5″ x 36 3/5″||23 3/5 x 35 4/5||23 3/5 x 42 1/10|
|MA423||1760||13″ x 40 1/5″||23 3/5 x 39 2/5||23 3/5 x 45 9/10|
|MA464||1100||3″ x 29 1/2″||19 7/10 x 37 1/10||19 7/10 x 55 2/5|