Push Back Pallet Racking
Push Back Pallet Racking systems combine high density storage with more versatility than Drive-In Racking because each lane flows independently. This system operates on the Last In, First Out (LIFO principle) per lane. Multiple Pallets are stored on a gravity-fed cart system, allowing retrieval of the pallets from the face of the rack.
Systems are custom designed from 2 to 6 pallets deep. Height is only restricted by the lift truck reach. Push Back Racking is normally used against a wall or in back-to-back rows.
- Existing Selective Rack and Drive-In Rack can often be retrofitted to support Push-Back lanes
- No special forklifts required
- Storage density of Drive-In Rack with the individual level selectivity of one pallet rack face for each product
- Accommodates a variety of pallet sizes and types - with full frame Trolley Carts
- Faster retrieval time - lift trucks don't have to travel down Drive-In tunnels or secondary aisles
- Lift truck drivers never enter rack
- Only the front pallet and rack frames are exposed to lift truck impact, but can be recessed for safer forklift movement
- Low Maintenance - all wheels have sealed bearings for long life
- Ideal for Automatic Retrieval Systems or incorporating into Pick Towers or Rack supported buildings
Did you know?
As a leader in industrial, material handling, warehouse and storage products we provide installation services for any product we offer. We also have leasing opportunities available.