If your company is interested in leasing warehouse equipment for your facility, Commander can help. We simplify the process of leasing through our preferred leasing partners. Our preferred leasing partners allow us to set our clients up with 100% financing on almost all of our equipment, with no down payment.
If you are interested in leasing warehouse equipment, talk to us first! Below are several great reasons to take advantage of equipment leasing.
1. Gain 100% Financing - With our leasing partners, you are able to receive total financing with no down payment. Even our services can be financed, enabling you to walk out the door with a "total" solution.
2. Conserve Valuable Working Capital - Equipment purchased with cash depletes your working capital. Lease financing allows that working capital to be used more effectively for other purposes.
3. Acquire Ease of Budgeting and Inflation Protection - Our partners provide an alternative source of financing. This allows you to acquire the equipment that you need without limiting your ability to finance inventories or greater short-term needs. The growth potential of your business will benefit from using leasing as an additional source of capital.
4. Avoid Obsolescence - To paraphrase an old axiom, "Revenues are generated by the use, not the ownership of assets." Our partners allow you to use the equipment that you need over the term in which that equipment will be useful to you, allowing you all the benefits of ownership without risk of being committed to obsolete systems.
5. Enjoy Ease of Acquisition - Our partners provide you with the convenience of one-stop shopping. Once you select the system, you can decide on the payment terms that best fit your budget.
6. Get Tax Advantages - Due to accounting and tax treatment of leases, our partners may provide some tax-timing benefits to your business. The savings involved will vary depending on the type of equipment or system, lease terms and your marginal tax bracket. Generally, lease payments can be treated as operating expenses rather than capital expenditures, whereby providing full and immediate deductibility. You should refer to your accountant for advice on the potential savings.
7. Benefit from Self-Financing - Lease payments are often made with the revenues generated or savings realized through the utilization of the leased system. As a result, this enables you to achieve a "profit" on the new equipment from the first month of use.